Chanel Deep Apricot Water-Contemporary Blush ($50.00 for 0.5 oz.) is a medium-dark copper with heat, barely orange-leaning undertones and a semi-matte end (as soon as it dried down). Whereas it didn’t seem significantly wonderful swatched on my arm, it did apply fairly nicely to my cheeks with a brush.
- Sheer protection, buildable to semi-sheer
- Have to be utilized to again of hand & swirled collectively
- Utilized evenly with a brush
- Utilized inconsistently with fingertips
- Lengthy-wearing (8 hours)
for particulars on normal efficiency and traits (like scent).
- ColourPop Bubbles (P, $7.00) is brighter (85% comparable).
- Uncommon Magnificence Love (P, $20.00) is extra pigmented (85% comparable).
- ColourPop Winona Endlessly (LE, $8.00) is darker, cooler (85% comparable).
- Natasha Denona Glam Darkish (Cream Blush) (PiP, ) is extra shimmery, darker, cooler (85% comparable).
- Sydney Grace Considering of You (P, $9.00) is extra shimmery, lighter, hotter (85% comparable).
- Soften Cosmetics Daydreamer (P, $22.00) is extra shimmery, lighter, extra pigmented (80% comparable).
- ColourPop Past (P, $7.00) is darker, cooler, glossier (80% comparable).
- Chanel Brun Rouge (604) (P, $45.00) is extra shimmery, lighter, extra pigmented (80% comparable).
$50.00/0.5 oz. – $100.00 Per Ounce
The method is meant to have a a “sheer contact of color” with a “natural-loloking flushed impact” that “hydrates” pores and skin for 8-hours. Per the model, you are presupposed to dispense product onto the again of your hand after which use fingertips or a brush.
It is a crucial step, although they disregarded what I feel is an important a part of the step/reasoning: the “micro-droplet pigments” have to be damaged up and blended in with the water base. I discovered that fingertips did the worst job with this, the place as an artificial stippling brush made quick work and subtle the pigments and water collectively for an excellent end result.
An artificial brush additionally labored greatest for making use of the very skinny, watery consistency with out lifting up base merchandise. Fingertips appeared extra susceptible to transferring round base merchandise after I tried patting on the liquid blush.
The protection was sheer and could possibly be constructed as much as semi-sheer protection with a second layer. It dried right down to a satin finish–not fairly matte however not dewy as plenty of the water evaporated. The blush lasted for eight hours on me earlier than fading barely.
Browse all of our Chanel Water-Contemporary Blush swatches.
AQUA (WATER) | HYDROGENATED POLYDECENE | GLYCERIN | METHYL GLUCETH-20 | PENTYLENE GLYCOL | DIGLYCERIN | OCTYLDODECANOL | CITRUS AURANTIUM AMARA (BITTER ORANGE) FLOWER EXTRACT | CHLORPHENESIN | BUTYLENE GLYCOL | CAPRYLYL GLYCOL | CARBOMER | POLYHYDROXYSTEARIC ACID | DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE | POLYGLYCERIN-3 | TAMARINDUS INDICA SEED GUM | ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE | TRISODIUM ETHYLENEDIAMINE DISUCCINATE | PROPYLENE CARBONATE | AMODIMETHICONE | SODIUM HYDROXIDE | SODIUM LAUROYL GLUTAMATE | ALCALIGENES POLYSACCHARIDES | PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) | LYSINE | MAGNESIUM CHLORIDE | [+ / – (MAY CONTAIN) | CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES) | CI 77491, | CI 77492, | CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES) | CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE) | MICA] | IL57A-I
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as out there by the model (or retailer)
on the time of publishing. Please all the time test product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient listing relevant
to the product you are buying, or the model or retailer’s web site for probably the most up-to-date ingredient listing.
We’re right here that will help you make higher magnificence purchases that you will take pleasure in and love! We suggest signing as much as reap the benefits of personalised options like monitoring merchandise you personal, viewing dupes that you have already got, and extra!
Listed below are some helpful assets for you:
Evaluate Any Two
Curious how two shades examine to one another? Kind within the shades under to get on the spot side-by-side swatches!