ColourPop Playoffs Pressed Powder Blush ($12.00 for 0.13 oz.) is a medium coral with hotter, extra orange-leaning undertones paired with a matte end. I’ve discovered that numerous ColourPop’s blushes look quite a bit higher on my cheeks than on my arms, and I’m guessing that’s as a result of my arm-skin is drier.
- Semi-sheer to medium, buildable protection
- Light-weight, skinny, finely-milled and reasonably powdery
- Blendable, picked up readily with a brush, a contact dry on drier pores and skin
- Lengthy-wearing (eight hours is typical for this formulation)
for particulars on normal efficiency and traits (like scent).
- Kaja Coral Crumbs (PiP, ) is hotter (95% comparable).
- Zoeva CR010 (P, ) is brighter (95% comparable).
- Viseart Ablaze (Blush) (PiP, ) is lighter (95% comparable).
- Anastasia Scorching (PiP, ) is darker, cooler (95% comparable).
- Pat McGrath Electrical Bloom (P, $38.00) is darker (95% comparable).
- Tom Ford Magnificence Flush (Discontinued) (DC, $60.00) is extra shimmery, cooler (90% comparable).
- ColourPop Luv Me Not (LE, $12.00) is darker (90% comparable).
- MAC Warmth Index (LE, $30.00) is cooler (90% comparable).
- ColourPop Vacation (2019) (P, $8.00) is extra shimmery, lighter (90% comparable).
- MAC Painted Canyon (LE, $24.00) is extra shimmery, darker (90% comparable).
$12.00/0.13 oz. – $92.31 Per Ounce
The formulation is meant to go on “easily” and have a “pure and wholesome flush” that has “lengthy put on” and “may be layered to your required depth.” It’s a frivolously to reasonably powdery powder blush with semi-sheer to semi-opaque, buildable coloration payoff. The consistency has a drier, thinner really feel and although it feels silky to the contact, I discovered it the kind of powder blush may be difficult to mix out evenly on the pores and skin, relying on one’s pores and skin kind or base preferences. The drier the pores and skin/base, the higher the formulation would mix, however any pure oils or slip prompted the blush to go on erratically and was troublesome to mix out. The wear and tear was between seven and eight hours on me on common.
Browse all of our ColourPop Pressed Powder Blush swatches.
We’re right here that can assist you make higher magnificence purchases that you’re going to get pleasure from and love! We suggest signing as much as make the most of customized options like monitoring merchandise you personal, viewing dupes that you have already got, and extra!
Listed here are some helpful assets for you:
Evaluate Any Two
Curious how two shades evaluate to one another? Kind within the shades under to get instantaneous side-by-side swatches!