Completely satisfied Friday, stunning creatures! Right this moment I’m kicking off a brand new weekly characteristic beginning with Cupcake Polish Shimmering Sunburst Mani as my first Indie Friday. Thanks a lot to Cupcake Polish for sending me Shimmering Sunburst, Queening, Cloudburst, and Can You Dig It?
Pr + bought by me. All opinions are my very own.
The place to Purchase
Cupcake Polish nail polishes usually promote for $13 every.
About Cupcake Polish
Cupcake Polish is an indie nail polish model that began in July 2013. They handmix high-quality, advanced, stunning nail polishes. All of their merchandise are cruelty-free. I’ve bought and beloved many colours over time together with 5 years, Blue Tourmaline, Amethyst, Garnet, Mr. Mint, Jolly, Aurora Borealis, Lilac Skies, and Hamilton. I particularly love Aurora Borealis, Lilac Skies and Hamilton.
Cupcake Polish Swatches
Beneath are swatches of Cupcake Polish Shimmering Sunburst on the nail wheel together with a number of different orange household iridescent nail polishes. Some images have been taken in direct daylight, and the others have been in oblique daylight, across the hour earlier than sundown. I did three coats of every shade and a topcoat for shine.
Clockwise from Aurora Borealis (black), Cloudburst (blue), Shimmering Sunburst (coral), Can You Dig It? (orange), Queening (rusty crimson), Hamilton (creamsicle orange), and Lilac Skies (mild purple)
Listed here are the Cupcake Polish nail polish descriptions for every shade.
- Shimmering Sunburst is a coral shimmery iridescent polish with silver holographic glitter. The polish seems golden orange from sure angles.
- Can You Dig It? is a wealthy orange with pink to inexperienced iridescent aurora shimmer.
- Queening is a shimmery rusty orangey crimson with iridescent shimmer that shifts to blue, purple, pink, and orange.
- Hamilton is a lightweight coral with blue to pink iridescent shimmers.
- Lilac Skies is a lightweight iridescent purple with blue to inexperienced aurora shimmer and silver holographic glitter.
- Aurora Borealis is a black jelly full of shifting multichrome and iridescent flakies that shift with teal, blue, purple, pink, and gold.
- Cloudburst is a lovely iridescent blue with orange to inexperienced to gold iridescent aurora shimmers.
See extra Cupcake Polish nail polish swatches!
Cupcake Polish Shimmering Sunburst Mani
I’m sporting Painted Desert Additional Brief Almond Suggestions on my nails for my Shimmering Sunburst mani. Study methods to DIY gel nails at residence.
It is a stunning shade for Summer time!
Orange and Blue Mani
If you’re on the lookout for quick full protection gel suggestions and you’ve got flat nailbeds like I do, I extremely suggest testing the Painted Desert Xtra Brief Almond suggestions. I didn’t minimize these down in any respect; I solely evenly filed the edges. These match me higher than some other suggestions I’ve tried to this point. I want that they had an Xtra Brief Stiletto tip.
Multichromes, duochromes, iridescence and flakies are just a few of my favourite issues relating to indie nail polishes. I really like the iridescent aurora shimmers and flakies in Cupcake Polish.
What do you consider Cupcake Polish and Shimmering Sunburst? What colours are you sporting proper now?