Kamlan introduced that their new 55mm f/1.4 lens might be obtainable for preorder on August twenty sixth for 30,690 yen (tax included). That’s round $225. Some picture samples could be discovered at sightron.co.jp/kamlan/55mmF1.4.html
- A normal lens with a most aperture of F1.4 for full body.
- The angle of view of the usual lens is near that seen by the bare eye, making it an easy-to-use lens for all functions.
- The utmost aperture of F-number is 1.4, which is extraordinarily brilliant, making it helpful for taking pictures in dimly lit areas reminiscent of indoors or within the night. As well as, it may be used for a variety of expressions, reminiscent of portraits wherein the background is enormously blurred, making use of the shallow depth of area.
- A round diaphragm with 13 diaphragm blades is used, so you possibly can take pleasure in lovely round bokeh.
- The lens physique is made solely of steel and incorporates eight lenses, together with high-refractive glass, for a sturdy and opulent end.
- Makes use of a clickless aperture ring. Please use it not just for nonetheless taking pictures but additionally for film taking pictures.
- Format: Full body
- Focal size: 55mm
- Aperture vary: F1.4-F16
- Most angle of view: 40.5°
- Lens development: 8 teams in 6 teams
- Variety of diaphragm blades: 13
- Shortest focusing distance: Approx. 0.5m
- Focusing: Handbook focus
- Filter thread: φ58mm
- Weight: Approx. 475g *
- Dimensions: Approx. 76.5 x 60mm *
- Appropriate mounts: Sony FE, Canon RF, Nikon Z