for particulars on basic efficiency and traits (like scent).
- MAC Any Marvel (LE, ) is lighter (95% comparable).
- Phytosurgence Cosmic Cinders (P, $26.01) is much less shimmery, darker (95% comparable).
- Soften Cosmetics Nova (P, $39.00) is darker (95% comparable).
- MAC Stride of Delight (LE, $34.00) is cooler (95% comparable).
- MAC Rising Star (LE, $34.00) is darker, cooler (95% comparable).
- MAC Completely Lit (LE, $34.00) is extra shimmery, darker (95% comparable).
- Soften Cosmetics Peaches and Cream (P, $39.00) is extra shimmery, lighter (90% comparable).
- Anastasia Penny (LE, $25.00) is extra shimmery, darker (90% comparable).
- Make-up Revolution Liquid Rose Gold (P, $9.00) is extra shimmery, darker (90% comparable).
- Becca Bronzed Amber (LE, $38.00) is extra shimmery, darker (90% comparable).
$26.01/0.25 oz. – $104.04 Per Ounce
It is purported to be a “cream-to-powder components” that “will be utilized and handled like a pressed powder product.” It’s designed to provide a “mild veil of luminosity” relatively than a “glow from house.”
The model recommends utilizing a brush to use it, although fingertips may very well be used; they are saying to keep away from to pushing as it could actually trigger the product to harden and develop into stiff over time. I favored utilizing a denser, extra flat-topped blush or highlighter brush for selecting up and buffing product onto my pores and skin with this components.
It is an fascinating texture, because it was, in actual fact, “dry to the contact” as they model described. It felt extra powder-like than cream-like, and sometimes, cream-to-powder has a creamier really feel that dries all the way down to a powder-like end. As an alternative, these simply had extra glide than a conventional powder (and thus, no powderiness both).
They labored finest on high of extra hydrated pores and skin or less-matte basis, as I discovered that they did not go on as seamlessly over medium-coverage, matte foundation–it appeared drier and extra powdery, although it softened and appeared higher after just a few hours of damage. They appeared significantly seamless, glowing however not overtly shimmery on naked pores and skin and on lighter-coverage, dewier foundations (like a tinted moisturizer or something with a extra luminous end).
The impact is de facto beautiful for individuals who desire a extra hydrating/dewy base, whether or not that is naked pores and skin or one thing else, although. It offers a “veil” of glow that delivers a refined reflective high quality that does not intensify pores and skin texture and actually diffuses throughout the pores and skin because of the extra clear base. They wore properly for seven to eight hours earlier than fading a bit.
Browse all of our Phytosurgence Spectral Shine Radiance Balm swatches.
ISODODECANE, MEADOWFOAM SEED OIL, HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, ISODODECANE (AND) ACRYLATES/DIMETHICONE COPOLYMER, STEARIC ACID, CARNAUBA WAX, BORON NITRIDE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, PHENOXYETHANOL (AND) CAPYRLYL GLYCOL. MAY CONTAIN: TITAINIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), MICA (CI 77019), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, 77499, 77891).
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as accessible by the model (or retailer)
on the time of publishing. Please at all times test product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient record relevant
to the product you are buying, or the model or retailer’s web site for probably the most up-to-date ingredient record.